A thing that is basic to know for all of candidates that carried on their studies in any of university. Most of the students ask from us how to calculate GPA CGPA from percentage marks. Here we will be telling you the method. This method will let you know that if you have been studying in Pakistan then how you can make out this calculation. We will let you know that if you have a scale of 4.00 then what percentage you can have and if you have the scale of 5.00 then what percentage you can have:
Scale of 4.00
Here is the formula for the conversion of CGPA into percentage of marks if you have the scale of 4.00
- If it is 3.63-4.00 then your % will be 90-100.
- If it is 3.25-3.62, then it will be 80-89%
- If it lies in 2.88-3.24, then it will be 70-79%
- If it is 2.50-2.87 then it will be 60-69%
- If it come in 1.80-2.49, it will be 50-59%
- If it is 1.00-1,79 then it will be 40-49%
- If lies in 0.00-099, it will be below 40%.
Scale of 5.00
Here is the formula for the conversion of CGPA into percentage of marks if you have the scale of 5.00
- If it is 4.63-5.00 then your score will be 90-100%
- If lies is 4.25-4.62, will be80-89%
- If it is 3.88-4.24, will be 70-79%
- If it lies between 3.5-3.87 then it will be 60-69%
- If it is 2.8-3.49, then it will be 50-59%
- If it is 2.00-2.79 then it will be 40-49%
- If it is 1.00-1.99, then it will be below 40%.
Now, you know how to calculate GPA CGPA from percentage marks. Now, if you have this GPA, CPGA kind of marking criterion and you want to convert it to this percentage form then you can try out this method. In Pakistan, we have seen that this method is mostly used. This GPA result marking system is in the semester system, this grading system is also opted in all the international universities and colleges and if you want to convert this kind of grading system to this local Pakistani percentage system then you can take help from the above mentioned system.
If you too want to know about the conversion methods of this grading and percentage marking system then you can also get this help from this webpage. Now, if you have this gpa system, you can now convert it into this percentage system too. This is really simple method but it does not applies on all educational institute because some institutes has set their own criteria and they finalized things at their own. This method is often used and will be really simple to check.