Details about Indigenous Scholarship for Balochistan students HEC for 2013 & 2014 are announced. These scholarships that named as Indigenous are given by Higher Education Commission HEC for the students of MS / MPhil to PhD in Balochistan. Every year HEC gives a wide range of scholarships in whole over the Pakistan. This time they focus on that province of Pakistan that is quite lack from other ones. In this province peoples are quite less aware from education while those who desire to get education are also fail to carry on their studies due to lack of resources. This is one best opportunity for all persons who complete their 16 year education. So never miss this chance and eligible candidates must take benefit from this chance. Further detail of these Indigenous Scholarships that cover from eligibility criteria to the point that How to apply to gain this scholarship is also given there.
Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan students HEC 2013
- The most important thing is that domicile of candidates that must from any district of Balochistan.
- Sixteen year education is also necessary for applying.
- It’s necessary that one must get at least 2nd division in his bachelor and master programs.
- It’s necessary to give a test that named as Local GAT and held under platform of NTS.
- At least a 50 % mark is necessary for passing of this test as well as for eligibility these marks are valid.
- Three different ages are announced for this Indigenous Scholarship program.
- The age for the students that complete MA/MSC is 30 years.
- The age for the students that complete MS/MPhil is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is given to candidates that serve in any government sectors that is 40 years.
In short this is one best opportunity in the form of Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan students given by HEC so never miss it.