A detail of KPK Medical Colleges Merit List 2013 for MBBS and BDS is given there. After announcement of entry test result now admission in whole medical colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will open. These medical institutes announce their merit list with in couple of days. Every institute had their own criteria regarding admission procedure bur entry test result and marks of intermediate have almost equal weightage in the making of merit list. All students that want to carry on their career in medical field must complete registration with in given date. Those who are failed to complete their registration in this period of time have no more chance to get admission. Further detail of these merit lists and colleges that offer these both programs MBBS and BDS is cover in this post.
KPK Medical Colleges Merit List 2013 for MBBS and BDS
KPK Medical Colleges Merit List 2013 for MBBS and BDS is given there as it will announce..
In order to select the students for merit list a proper procedure is given through which aggregate will form. This procedure include
SSC or Equivalent qualification = 10%
Adjusted HSc. marks or equivalent level marks= 40%
Entrance Test Marks = 50%
While list of colleges that follow this method for forming of merit list is also given as below.
- Click here to find Khyber Medical College Merit List 2013
- Click here to find Ayub Medical College Merit List 2013
- Khyber Girls Medical College Merit List 2013
- Saidu Sharif Medical College Merit List 2013
- Bacha Khan Medical College Merit List 2013
- Gomal Medical College Merit List 2013
- Bannu Medical College Merit List 2013
- Khyber College of Dentistry Merit List 2013
- Ayub Dental College Merit List 2013
- KMU Institute Of Medical Sciences Merit List 2013
The major programs that these above institutes offered are MBBS and BDS. Another important thing is that these all institutes are affiliated from KMU that also enhance the importance of degree. Further details of these merit lists are updated here individually for each medical college of KPK for admission of MBBS and BDS as they are announced.