Ufone Upaisa Charges, Procedure and Mobile Account details is given there. Now through mobile account of Ufone Upisa one can easily make transaction of their money as well as pay electricity bills of top 22 companies. In short this is a type of branchless banking in Pakistan that is announced after combine work of PTCL, Ubank and most important their partners that allow to share their issues with them. Further procedure, charges that detect for each transaction and procedure to make this branchless banking account is given there.
Ufone Upaisa Charges, Procedure, Mobile Account
Procedure of money Transfer:
For money transfer they give three types of options. If one fulfills any one among these then he easily transfers his money.
- In first option one Upaisa account holder send money to another Upaisa account holder.
- In second option one Upaisa account holder send money to other CNIC number and he can get money by giving required things.
- In third option one that have not Upaisa account send money through CNIC number on other one who must has Upaisa account.
Billing companies that receive their bill through Upaisa account:
- Top 10 electricity companies that had signed their agreement with Upaisa for bill payment.
- One can also pay bill of top 2 gas companies named as SSGC ,SNGPL.
- While 8 water companies also receive their bill through Upaisa account.
- One can also pay post pay and PTCL bill as well as wi-tribe internet charges through this offer.
Charges for Ufone Upaisa:
- For sending of 1 rupee to 2,500 rupees only Rs. 100 are detected.
- For sending of 2,501 rupees to 4,000 rupees only Rs. 150 are detected.
- For sending of 4,001 rupees to 7,000 rupees only Rs. 220 are detected.
- For sending of 7,001 rupees to 10,000 rupees only Rs. 360 are detected.
The important feature of Ufone Upaisa is that now one can also open mobile account. So one can deposit cash to mobile account and then withdrawal of cash from Ufone Upaisa mobile account. This is one best services that they provide in it so must take advantage from it.