In this piece of article we will be lending all the details for such students who are planning to join PAK army through long course. Every year this test is undertaken for the army candidates. But we surely like to mention one thing that this long course not just revolves around the written test but even passes through the physical and mental fitness heights as well.
Join PAK Army Through PMA Long Course
ELIGIBILITY FOR PAK ARMY:
- All the students of intermediate who are wishing to get admission in Pak army they should be around the age of 17-22.
- Graduate students should have completed their four years of education in BA, BSC and B.COM within the age of 17-24.
- All the students who are much more than the age of 24 should have the relationship status a single or unmarried and they should be the citizen of Pakistan with the domicile of Gilgit Baldistan.
- The height of every single candidate should not be less than 5’5 inches.
- The students who have secure 60% marks in intermediate and 50% marks percentage in BA, BCOM, BSC and honors can freely apply for the PAK army long course.
- If the students have been applying for the post of soldiers then they have to attain 50% marks scoring in intermediate studies.
- The students must attach the photo copy of their verified educational documents and in case of nay negligence the application forum will be cancelled at that instant moment.
- In addition, all such students who are deprived or disable or they have some medical health issues they are not eligible for the PAK army long courses.
- The students can download the application forums from the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. This website will even inform them about the test dates as well. The student will have to pay the fee of prospectus on the date of test.
PROCEDURE OF WRITTEN TEST:
- In view of written test the students will be serve with multiple choice questions of the subjects of physics, English, mathematics, general knowledge and Islamic studies.
- Those students who get passed from examination will further have to pass through the physical test as well.
- In the physical test the student have to get over the one kilometer running for 8 minutes, push ups for 2 minutes, sit ups for two minutes and chin ups for two minutes.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION:
- All the students who are more then 18 years they have to attach their identity card and for the students less than 18 years they have to attach the CNIC of their parents.
- Original verified certificates of matriculation, intermediate and bachelor levels.
- 6 photos of the students.
- If the student has been repeating the long course for 2nd time then he has to attach the first long course forum as well.