UK Student Visa Requirements, Policy for Pakistan 2015

UK very well known as the “Place city of foreigners”, the word exhibits its qualities the sources of the land; and that it’s capable of lapping many people from other countries, they have strong economy having well enough places to adjust the people within blocks, having high standard of livelihood. Many people try to go over there with family, many ones succeeded many ones drops down from the race. In Pakistan many peoples are working over there and enjoying their life, with safety and security. There are two or three major categories on which the people take a move and do settle their respectively. UK government has now much strong laws and people need hard to settle there with jobs, businesses and studies as well. UK is actually now fill up with many outsiders that’s why they make their laws much hard, Mostly people do visit there and go for student visas for study and try their best to settle down. I am writing this article for students who wish to go for higher studies from Pakistan.

UK student visa

  • Lets’ have a look on categories of student visa for UK. There are four major categories where student visa can be applied easily.

Tier 4 (Child)

  • You can apply as a child between age of 4 and 17 years old. If you are between 4 and 15 years old, you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee paying school.

Child Visitor

  • While you are in the UK as a child visitor, you cannot switch and apply to extend you stay as a tier 4 (child) students. If you want to study here under Tier 4 (child), you will need to leave he UK and apply from the country where you live.

Tier 4 (General)

  • You can apply as an adult student Tier 4 (General) of our points-based system if you are coming to UK for your post-16 education. You can apply as a student visitor if you are at least 18 years old, you want to come and study in the UK for up to 6 months and you do not want to work while you are here.

Student Visitor

  • While you are in UK as a student visitor, you cannot switch and apply to extend your stay as a Tier 4(General) student. You will need to leave the UK and apply from the company where you live.

Leave a Reply