Do you want to find Telenor Easypaisa ATM Card Procedure to Get it; and its activation, service Charges with Issuance Charges and Easypaisa ATM Card limits. This whole information is combining at a same place. This ATM card is best for all those users that make their transaction through Easypaisa. Before this some time customers face difficulty due to unavailability of franchise. Now these whole worries are finish and from any bank it’s possible for transaction of money. Now most important thing is that how to get it and then further charges that cast on every transaction is given there.
Procedure to Get It:
- Before applying for ATM card it’s necessary to have Eeasypaisa Mobile account.
- For this one just moves to nearest customer service center of Telenor or their cooperative bank (Tameer Bank) and ask for issue ATM card.
- The related agent requires mobile account number and he send a request on your given Number.
- It’s necessary that desired person must approve it.
- After this whole Process and verification Card will issue to applying customer.
For issuance of ATM card only 200 rupees are detected from mobile account.
In case of withdraw from Tameer Bank ATM nothing will charge and in case of withdraw from any other place 25 rupees are detected from account.
For checking of balance Inquiry from related bank no extra charges are detect from your account. While in case of checking inquiry from any other place 5.80 rupees are detected from your account.
Moving towards most important thing that there is not any restriction for transaction from any selected ATM machine. The difference is only in charges of transaction so it’s time to reduce the worries and feel free in transactions.