Do you want to get all the Jazz SMS packages unsubscribe daily and weekly details? Do you feel any trouble in inactivating all such packages? Well if yes then just go through this whole article because here we will be highlighting few simple steps for unsubscribing these daily, weekly and monthly packages. As we all know that Mobilink is said to be one of the most top famous and yet the oldest connection that has arrived in Pakistan. This cellular network has gained the status of being the first network connection that emerged in Pakistan. Each time they have gained the attention of the customers through their low rated calling packages, SMS packages and internet offers. Mobilink has been known as one of the favorite network amongst the young generation especially for their lowest SMS rates. So far they have inward with many thrilling and exciting packages that have been all associated with ever best SMS packages. There are many people who are well aware from the activation method of these packages but they are not aware from the method of unsubscribing these packages. Below is the list of all the packages along with their activation and inactivation steps as well.
Jazz SMS Packages Unsubscribe Daily, Weekly
JAZZ DAILY SMS BUNDLE:
- This offer allows the Mobilink customers to avail the chance of getting 150 SMS at just Rs. 150.
- The validity time period of this offer is for one day.
- This offer is accessible for the entire local network and can be subscribed by dialing *106*1#.
- For getting deactivate the user can dial *106*4#.
JAZZ DAILY SMS BUNDLE 2:
- This offer allows the user with the 500 SMS bundle for one whole day.
- For getting activated the user can dial *101*1*01# that will charged Rs. 3.99.
- If the customer is interested in getting any details about the package then he or she can dial *101*3*01#.
- The package can be unsubscribed by dialing *101*2#.
JAZZ WEEKLY SMS BUNDLE:
- This bundle allows the customers to take hold over the chance of getting 1200 SMS for one whole week.
- For activating the user should dial *101*1*07# that will cost the balance deduction of Rs. 6.99.
- For getting the details about the SMS usage the user can dial *101*2#.
Well this was all about Jazz SMS bundles unsubscription details for the weekly and daily packages. We hope that through these guidelines the person do not need to face any trouble in view of the deactivation now.