All the people out there just get ready because Zong offers chance to win return tickets of Dubai and Thailand. Now you might be thinking it as the dream or joke but that’s not a dream at all. Zong is actually allowing its customers to win the return tickets of Thailand and Dubai through lucky draw. But we would like to mention one thing for all the Zong customers that this can just be made possible if they will make the use of their Zong SIM that has not been used since 10th November 2012. This offer has been valid for both the prepaid and postpaid customers. This has been for the fifth time that the Zong has arrived with the offer of return tickets. This offer has been all announced for the customers on 13th December 2012.
Zong Offer Chance To Win Dubai Return Ticket
METHOD OF REGISTERING IN ZONG OFFER:
- All those customers who will use their Zong SIM one more time they will get 100 on net minutes and 100 off net minutes for eight weeks.
- For getting the free minutes and SMS the users can send message as “Y” to 2244.
- For getting register in the lucky draw of return tickets the customers should have the balance of Rs. 100.
- All these on-net minutes will just be valid for the calls that are made within Zong to Zong numbers while the messages have been set for all the networks.
- For knowing all the details of remaining SMS and calling minutes the users can send message as “P” to 106.
DETAILS ABOUT SMS AND MINUTES:
- Week 0: 200 On net minutes, 200 SMS
- Week 1: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 2: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 3: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 4: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 5: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 6: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 7: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
- Week 8: 100 On net minutes, 100 SMS
So all the people out there if you don’t want to miss the chance of visiting Dubai and Thailand then just stop thinking and use your old and previous Zong SIM now and we are sure that your destiny will surely help you in taking pleasure from the beauty of Dubai and Thailand.