Internet is now one of the most important and essential tool of life. In the early ages of internet, the internet was available only on desktop computers connected through the wired network. But as the invention of portable computers the internet becomes the thing which can be accessible by any wireless device through the Wi-Fi connectivity. Now internet is easily available on smart phones and the services are now also being provided by the cellular companies respectively. This is the age of competition , people are continuously up to date in this race, trying to get win from each other , same here all the cellular companies offering different rates for internet , and they try to offer cheap rates in order to catch the customer more efficiently. Through the internet the world now become a global village, you can easily chit chat or can access a particular amount of data at anytime from anywhere from you cell phone or smart phone respectively.
- Here are talking about the most leading telecom company Mobil ink, as we know this particular company having best internet packages, let’s have a look on them.
- Jazz offer only a single weekly internet bundle for its customer at a rate of 34.99 for 500Mb. It is also a bearable rate for those who are regular internet customer.
Daily Internet Package
- Daily internet packages are 9.99 and at rupee 12 for per 100Mb respectively. This offer will automatically activate for the next day if you not put it on the unsubscribed mode. And 1Mb for 1Rupee is also being offered by the company for the users who rarely use internet.
Monthly Internet Package
- Monthly Bundle packages having a rate of 100 and 150 at a download limit of 200Mb and 1 GB respectively. People who are regular visitor of internet and having their own business outside the city sides avail this package and do enjoy the services quite respectively.
- Internet packages being introduced and launched by the Mobilink is almost covering every region of the Pakistan. And people are being enjoying the services particularly from the provider.