Today in this very article we will be teaching our users How to Unbrick Your Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505 and SCH-I545, but before you put on the start to the below mentioned process make one thing clear that in some cases the process can go wrong, as our responses and our experts have approved and suggested this process but still in any unwanted mishap the administration of the website and its team will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the handset, so before starting make this thing sure that the user will be whole sole responsible for all the upcoming consequences
Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock ROM Unbrick Your Device
Procedure that Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock ROM Unbrick Your Device is given there..
Step-by-step Tutorial method to unbrick Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500/GT-I9505 from soft brick by Flashing Stock Firmware and PIT File on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SCH-I545
- Step-1: Download suitable official firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 and then extract the zip file (Firmware download links: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505/ Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 or Verizon SCH-I545).
- Step-2: Download appropriate PIT file for Samsung Galaxy S4 to the computer corresponding to your phone model and extract the zip file on your desktop. Then extract the downloaded zip file Download links:
- Step-3: Download Odin3 tool and unzip it on your desktop: Odin3-V3.07.Zip.
- Step-4: Turn off the device and boot it into Download/Odin Mode. Here is the method: press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for 2-3 seconds till you see a warning screen. Now press Volume Up key to enter Download Mode.
- Step-5: Launch Odin on the computer.
- Step-6: Connect the Galaxy S4 to the computer using USB cable while it is in the Download Mode. Wait for some time until Odin detects the device. When the phone is connected successfully, the ID: COM port at Odin will turn blue. Also, the successful connection will be indicated by an Added message in Odin.
- Step-7: Now in Odin, click on the PDA button and navigate to the firmware folder and select the file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Step-8: Then click on the PIT button and navigate to the PIT folder and select the file with .pit extension.
- Step-9: Ensure the Re-Partition and F.Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin. But uncheck the Auto Reboot option.
- Step-10: Finally click the Start button in Odin. The installation process should begin now and would take about few minutes to complete.
- Step-11: When the installation process is completed, a PASS message will appear in Odin. Now unplug the USB cable from the phone.
- Step-12: Now remove the battery cover of the phone and pull out the battery. Wait for about one minute and then re-insert the battery again.
- Step-13: Boot the Galaxy S4 into Android System Recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together until the screen turns up and the Samsung logo blinks. Now release the Power button but keep pressing the Volume Up and Home buttons until the recovery mode menu appears important: In recovery mode, use the Volume buttons to scroll between options and use Power button to select the desired option.
- Step-14: Go to wipe data/factory reset option and wipe it.
- Step-15: Then select wipe cache partition.
- Step-16: Finally reboot the system by selecting reboot system now. The Galaxy S4 will boot now.