Following the orders of Supreme Court, once again Law Graduate test is compulsory to pass for those entire graduates who were awarded LLB degree from any university of Pakistan. That’s why HEC Law GAT Graduate Assessment Test 2018 Result is a key to become a professional lawyer. Without passing status, an LLB degree holder is not eligible to apply to get Lawyer License from Pakistan Bar Council of an advocate. Furthermore; the purpose of this test is to evaluate the graduate that he or she has enough law knowledge to become a professional or not. In short, this test will end the concept that only a degree is enough to use the power of lawyer. To know more about this test, everything has discussed in below writing.
HEC Law GAT Test 2018 Result:
Will Public in Nov
Important Requirements of this Test:
- Only LLB passed students are eligible for this test. Further, those who have not awarded by degree, they submit their marks sheet to appear.
- As per roles, any applicant has three chances to pass this test.
- Further, 50 % marks in LLB program are compulsory for applicants.
HEC Law GAT Graduate Assessment Test 2018 Date:
- This test will hold three times a year. In 2018, this is the last test to be held on 28 Oct.
One will check the detail of centers from the HEC by just entering the CNIC number. Further, at the time of apply one has to option to select a center that situated near to your district.
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2018 Result:
Will come in Nov.
- HEC Law GAT Test Syllabus:
The syllabus of this test is not specified. This will cover the basics of your previous LAW studies.
It’s compulsory to know that Law GAT test will be held under the supervision of HEC. So must check out the instructions to appear in it. On the day of a test, never forget the Roll number slip and CNIC/B-Form along with a passport size photo. If yet, you have not received the slip then must download it before the test date.