In this article we will have a detailed discussion about the method of how to get missed call alerts subscribe in Telenor, Jazz, Warid and Zong. Well for the convenience of the readers we would like to mention that this article will be highlighted such missed calls alerts subscriptions that can just be activated at the time when you out of the town, busy or if you are not near to your mobiles. Below we will throw the lights upon the activation methods separately for all the networks.
Missed Call Alerts Subscribe In Telenor, Jazz, Warid, Zong
TELENOR MISSED CALL ALERT ACTIVATION:
Telenor missed call alert subscription will allow the customer or the mobile owner to get closer with all such missed call details that have arrived when the mobile was out of reach or either it was powered off as well. The users can activate this offer by following the below mentioned steps:
- If the users want to subscribe the missed call alerts at the power off mode then they can dial **62*00923455555503#. For getting deactivated with the offer just dial ##62#.
- If the customer want to get missed cal alert at the reply mode then they can dial **61*00923455555503#. For switching off this activation just dial ##61#.
- If you want to get switched with the missed call alert while the phone is at the busy mode then you can dial **67*00923455555503#. For getting in-activated with the offer just dial ##67#.
- All the customers can activate this offer by dialing at 345 that is the Telenor service center number. This activation will send them with the confirmation message in return.
JAZZ MISSED CALL ALERT ACTIVATION:
- All the Mobilink customers can get activated with the missed call alert subscription by dialing 111. They can even get deactivated by dialing the same number as 111.
- If you mobile is powered off or you are currently not accessible in the network facility areas then for getting the missed call alert just go to the menu button and on the settings option press select.
- Just click at call settings and select call divert
- In divert option just select Out Of Reach and press OK.
- Click the activate button and move on to other button
- Just enter the number 142 and then press OK.
ZONG MISSED CALL ALERT SUBSCRIPTION:
Zong is the only network that has just solved the problem of its customers with the missed call alert subscription with just one simple step. This offer will allow the users to get connected with all such missed calls that arrived when their phones were switched off or they were unavailable at some point of time.
- For getting activated with the missed call alert just send the message as “Reg” to 6227.
- For getting deactivated from the activation just send message as “Unsub” to 6229.
WARID MISSED CALL ALERTS ACTIVATION:
- Warid has offered its missed call alert offer for both its post-paid and pre-paid customers.
- Missed call alerts will just be given on such numbers if the calling numbers are saved within the subscriber’s phone contact book list.
- The Warid user can activate by sending the message as “MCA ON” to 129.
- Monthly charges for the subscription will be Rs. 30 plus tax for postpaid customers while the prepaid customers will be charged as Rs. 10 plus tax.
- If the users want to get UN-subscribe then they can send message as “MCA OFF” to 129. This inactivation rates will be Rs. 2 plus tax.
Well this was all about the missed call alert activation details of all the networks. We hope that if you want to stay connected with the missed calls then you will feel much excited in activating this offer now.