Pakistan Telecommunication Authority is a Governmental body which has introduced the Sim Verification system in all over the Pakistan. It was announced that every person has to verified his/her SIM bio-metrically before last date given by PTA. According to the Survey two million SIMs have been blocked around the country by PTA. All those people who have not verified their SIMs have been blocked. If you want to know that How To activate sim card number that is Block due to not Sim verification of Telenor Jazz Ufone networks. In the previous month government of Pakistan gave PTA 91 days to verify 103 million SIMs issued before August last 2014 but not verified bio-metrically. There are a hundred of people who have not verified their SIMs and they are blocked by the government of Pakistan. Now they are looking to reactivate their SIMs and details process is given here.
How to Activate a Sim Number that is Deactivated due to Un Verification:
Some cellular companies are charging Rs.50 to reactivate SIMs, if you want to re verify your Sim to activate it you should visit your nearest franchise or any retailers shop along with the below given things:
- You have to Check total number of SIMs which are activated against your CNIC by sending CNIC number without dashes to 668. After that You will receive the count of Sims on all mobile operators.
- Visit your nearest service center, franchise of ur operator and Carry your original CNIC with you… !
- On the shop or Franchise you have to give your thumb impression for biometric verification
- After verification of your SIM a list of SIMs will be displayed registered against your CNIC.
- Now its upto you that how many SIMs you keep on your name, and the other numbers will be blocked that you don’t posses.
The above given is the official and easy process to reactivate your Sim which has been blocked by PTA. You should follow up the given process and it will be easily verified and reactivated for your use. Keep connected with this to get more latest updates about the Sim Verification which are blocked by PTA.