Moles are the growth of skin whether they appear on face or any other part of the body. They are either raised or flat. Mostly they are black or brown spots, have darker color than the natural skin color. Throughout your lifetime, a mole on your body can be unchanged, present or you have new moles. It is believed that a person having mole on face become more self-conscious than the other people because a person thought it decreases the natural beauty so it distress the person. Another reason for removal is that it can be in a place which irritates the person. Moreover it is found that the development of new moles or change in the mole might be the sign of many skin diseases like skin cancer. Moles can be caused due to a number of reasons, it many appear due to hormonal changes, due to melanocytes or may be due to sunlight exposure. However, remove them is not as easier as you think it quite tricky and risky task. Hence there many well-known removal methods such as surgical methods, home remedies etc. Now-a-days most of the people go with the home remedy, they are very time taking but at the same time very helpful in removing.
In this article below very useful and effective home remedies are discussed and tips that are not in Urdu but easy to understand.
- One of the most effective and the popular method is apple cider vinegar or cider vinegar. To use this, add few drops of this onto the cotton and then apply it onto the mole. For best results apply this daily for 15 min.
- Coriander leaves are best for mole removing. Grind the leaves well until a paste is made then apply this paste on the affected are and leave it for 10-15 min. Apply this paste daily, within a few days you will see the best result.
- Fruits always have very best results in the same way banana is very useful. Take a banana peel and then put it onto the mole such that the outside part or yellow part is at the outside. Leave banana peel for an hour within a few weeks you will see the best results.
- Effective method for mole removal is to use Dandelion roots. Clean the roots gently then cut them and crush them. Keep crushing until you have a milky juice. Rub this juice onto the affected portion 3-4 times in a day. For good results make a routine and apply this for at least a month.
- Take a pinch of baking soda, and then add few drops of castor oil. Stir it well until a paste is made. Apply this paste onto the moles at night. Continue this process until you see that moles disappear from the face.
- Aloe Vera gel is considered the best solution of every problem, thus extract gel from the Aloe Vera and then apply it on the affected area of the face. Keep this gel onto the face until it gets absorb onto the face. Continue this process for few weeks you will see the best results.
- Another very efficient method to remove moles to use pineapple apple juice. You can also apply pineapple crunches onto the face.
Honey is the best antibiotic and it is best for removing moles from face. Apply honey on moles and leave it for half an hour, then remove gently with Luke warm water and then continue this process until it lightens the mole.