Complete details of USAID Scholarships 2014-15 Application form Requirements Submission Procedure Eligibility are cover at this one place. USAID is the abbreviation of United States Agency for International Development. USAID is one of the best ways to keep relationship among Pakistani people and US people. US people and Pakistani People wants to keep such relations in past and expected to maintain in future. US want to develop education, health and peace in Pakistan. USAID is pleased to announce recently Scholarship fully funded with the name of US scholarship Phase 2 2014-15. This program starts for those students they have economic problems and they have not pay expense of their studies and they wants to continued their studies. This scholarship program is intended primarily to facilitate the educational system and provide the long term USAID for the betterment of the students in Pakistan. This program is also starts for those students they want to go abroad especially for BS, MS and Ph. d in the field of engineering and computer sciences development. Now these students who are interested and want to continue their studies can get benefits from Pakistan USAID scholarship program 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria or Application Requirements:
- It necessary for candidate that he will eligible to take admission in related course that support the whole requirements of university related to USAID scholarship program.
- This eligibility will allow admission for autumn and spring admissions. Most important thing is that applied person for this scholarship program will belong to a needy family.
Application Submission Procedure:
- Candidates that want to apply for this scholarship program they can get application from a university that is connect with this scholarship program scheme. While this application form is also available online on HEC website whose link is also given below.
- HEC is not eligible to receive application form.
- Complete filled application form attached with complete documents will submit in related university.
This scholarship program will be given totally merit basis. This program to attract qualified and talented students into the HEC approved degree programs. This program is a part of the comprehensive educational program that the United States implements in the country in the partnership with the government of Pakistan.