Here we will represent collar designs for men kurta/shirts. As we know that fashion is linked with every page of person whether man or woman. These days, males are also getting very conscious about the latest fashion trends and styles. As every person knows that fashion trends change with the time. In this post, we will represent latest collar designs for men kurta/shirts. In every season, collar designs changes. We would like to mention that collars play a very important role in order to give the specific look. There are many types of collars designs for kurtas and shirts are available and person should choose according to the style of his dress.
Collar Designs For Men Kurta/Shirts
In this article, we will discuss important and popular collar designs for men kurta and shirts. The main and common collar designs are as follows:
- The most popular collar design for men kurta or shirt is the regular collars. Men prefer to wear casual shirts with regular collars or step-down collars. It is considered to be most common type of collar.
- The second common and popular collar type is the spread collars. We would like to mention that spread collars are also known as cutaway collar. Men would love to wear different styles of collars such as medium spread collars and classic spread collars.
- The third most popular and common style of men collar is button down collars. This is considered to be classic style of collar and men prefer to wear this style of collar. Men can wear this style of collar with casual shirts
- Another popular and common men collar for kurtas and shirts is pin collar. We would like to mention that pin collar is considered to be popular American collar style.
- The last popular style of men collar is wing collar. We would like to mention that wing collar is considered to be the important part of formal wear. Men prefer to wear wing collar on their official gatherings.
So these are considered to be main and important collar designs for men kurta and shirts. But before choosing any collar design, it is important that person should consider the type of his face such as:
- If person has round face then he should choose point collars and button down collars. In this way, person will look decent.
- Secondly, if person has square face then he should choose classic point collars.
- Thirdly, if person has oblong face then he should wear medium spread collars.
- Lastly, if person oval shaped then he should wear different styles of collars.
On the whole after discussing the above mentioned collar designs for men kurta and shirts it is easy to conclude that for those men who would love to wear different styles of collars should check out the pictures which are given in this post. In the final conclusion, we can say that these collar designs are very latest and stylish. So all men and young boys should check out these pictures in order to see the latest collar designs.