Samsung is now one of the most renowned mobile phone companies especially when it comes to the android phones in the current modern and advanced arena. Here is the guide line for the individuals who are looking for installing the clockwork mod mainly renowned as CWM recovery on their Galaxy Note 3.
F-Auto-Root packages by Chain fire are the most known tools for rooting Samsung devices, and this time too the man is back in time with his weapon to gain root access on the Galaxy Note 3. With the release of his rooting package, it’s has now become very easy to root this new phablet device in just a few clicks. In the present guide, we would not only tell how to root the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900, but also describe the steps to install CWM Recovery on it.
How to Install ClockWorkMod CWM Recovery on Galaxy Note 3
Here are a few things to be taken care of before you move on to the real action. Please do not miss even a single item to avoid failure.
- Download the Odin tool and unzip the file: Odin3_v1.85.Zip
- Download Chain fire’s rooting package for the Galaxy Note 3 and extract the zip: CF-Auto-Root-Ha3g-Ha3gxx-Smn900.Zip
- Download CWM recovery for Note 3 SM-N900: N900-Cwm-Recovery-126.96.36.199(1011).Tar
- Make sure you have install Samsung USB Drivers or Kies on your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging on your device by going to Settings> General> Developer options. If this option is disabled on your device, Read This Guide to enable it.
- Go to Settings> General> Security and turn off Reactivation Lock.
Rooting Galaxy Note 3:
- Boot your Note 3 into Download Mode. To do so, turn off your device and then press and hold the Volume down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for 2-3 seconds. When you see the warning screen, press Volume Up to continue to the Download Mode.
- Launch Odin and connect your phone to computer via USB cable. Wait till Odin detects your device. This is signaled by the ID: COM port turning to Blue and “Added!!” text at the message box on Odin.
- Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time option are checked on Odin.
- Click the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root file with .tar.md5 extension