The process that How to Recharge Zong Online with Credit or Debit Card total Bill Payment procedure is given there? Now recharging is really easy for all those Zong users that has Credit or Debit Card powered by MasterCard/VISA. Through this system now all prepaid and postpaid users of Zong pay their bill or recharge online. This time Zong collaborate with UBL bank to offer this marvelous opportunity to their users. For this they organize a special meeting in which officials from both sides show their complete work and at end in an announcement they announce this offer. Both officials see quite happy and Zong head says that they always try to facilitate the users. They always try to create easiness for their users and for this they take help from other stake holders. He says that now every Zong user can pay bill through this online system. On the other side country head of UBL says that it’s our pleasure to collaborate with this most growing cellular network of Pakistan that also a sign of Pak-china friendship. In addition he says that zong users pay their bill not only through UBL Credit or Debit Card, they can use Credit or Debit Card of any bank for this purpose. Further details that how to recharge is given there.
How to Recharge Zong Online with Credit or Debit Card
How to Recharge Zong Online with Credit or Debit Card:
- For this first visit the official site of ZONG given as zong.com.pk.
- Click on top up option and then follow the instructions that are given after click on it.
- After this most important step is to select the nature of usage that is postpaid or prepaid.
- As one select the option then submit the space that will free for balance and mobile number. After submission click on the button that will give below for pin code.
- One can get this pin code on given mobile number. As one get it then enter this pin code in given space.
- After this one can redirect to a page of UBL.
- Enter required information in space and at end one can get conformational message.
For prepaid one can pay 999 and for postpaid one can pay 2000 rupees.
One can pay bill two times in period of 24 Hours.
Paid bill is not refundable. After transaction will take place required balance will transfer in account. So it’s necessary that be careful during transaction.