Details about QMobile Noir A10 Quad Core Stock Download ROM, Apps Unbrick Your Device Pre-rooted is given there. Q Mobile is a mobile company who is design new technology based mobiles. Qmobile noir a10 quad core review is also a new technology based mobile. From a period of many mobile companies introduce dual core processor but this time qmobile introduce a new mobile with quad core processor. If we take an example of Qmobile, Qmobile built 1.2 GHz dual core, Extreme V60 but now QMobile Company is going to launch a new technology of quad core processor. The plus point of this mobile is that it is quad core technology and this is the main thing which will make it different from other mobiles. QMobile noir a10 quad core has 5 inch screen display. The technology use in this phone is android based that use 1.48GB built in 512 MB RAM. It can support upto 32 GB external memory. The dimensions of this mobile are that it is 147mm in length, 76.5 mm wide and 9.7 mm thick.
1) Use technology of Android OS
2) 5- inch of display screen
3) Camera of 3264*2448megapixels
4) Battery timing is 5h in call and 180h when standby
5) Processor of 1 GHz quad core
6) Facility of dual sim is available
7) Black and white both color are available
8) FM radio facility is also available
9) Wi Fi 802.11 facility is also available
The price of qmobile Mobile quad Core Processor a10 is Rs. 17,950 only and in American dollar $185
Currently it is available in market in white and black color. It is available in both colors.
Till APPS are not available for download as they are allow by Qmobile they must available here.
Stock Rom Process:
- For Stock ROM Download that is helpful to Unbrick Your Device through CWM recovery. If one has not install CWM then one just download it and run for further process.
- For downloading one just need to follow this simple way of downloading (boot.img, recovery.img, system.ext4.tar, nandroid.md5) and give a name to folder A10sys. On has also option to give any other name to this downloaded file.
- After this save this folder to SD card that are searched as SD Card/ClockWorkMod/backup/A10sys.
- Then its time of recovery and one need to turn off and then start for recovery mode.
- From this one choose to wipe factory reset.
- In reset options initially one goes to advance and wipe dalvik cache and then back again and mounts and storage -> format /system.
- Then one can enter in final main menu that is backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder “A10sys”
Because above is final step so one need to again restart the phone and check stock rom.