Now again a golden opportunity is come to join Pak army through PMA Long Course 137 whose online registration is starts. Last date is also announce before which it’s necessary to submit application form with completion of all requirements. For applying a single qualification is required to full fill because this time passing students of inter, and passing candidates of graduate programs are also get chance to apply. So this is one golden occasion to serve the nation with your capability. One can say that this is one and only institute who gives sacrifices every time when this land require from him. They are best with respect to discipline, every things is going on in this institute with proper plan. By combing these all reason this is one favorite institute for youngsters to join. Moving towards thus specific job whose detail is given as:
“Schedule for Registration“
- Starting Date: 6 October 2015
- Ending Date: 11 November 2015
Right after completion of application submission test session is starting whose schedule is given as:
- Starts From: 16 November
- Ending Date: 8 January 2016
There are two options for applying:
- First is that one Apply Online for the completion of registration
- Secondly download form and deposit it manually at the centers that officially nominated for this purpose.
Requirements for Join Pak Army:
- Starts from the education then inter Age must be lies between ( 17 to 22 Years), any graduation program of (2 (17 to 23 Years)0r 4 years Age must be between 17 to 24 Years)
- Attach attested documents, and on calling for next step take verified certificates.
- Only UN married man are eligible to apply.
- For applying candidate is Pakistani nationality is important.
- Only fit candidates apply, unfit declared candidate are immediately rejected.
This is a general overview of this job, so if one is going for the registration of PMA Long Course 137 then must take care of last date and apply online or deposit form before this deadline. So complete your preparation because now not too much time is left for test and further eligibility.