Everybody in Pakistan wants to join Pak army due to its scoop. It is the dream job for youngsters, who want to serve their country and also want to make it strong in the world. Pak Army is one of the best land based Armed Force in the world, which came into existence on 30th of June in 1947. Pak army defends Pakistan from external aggression and threats of war from whole world. It is one of the top forces in the world and ranked as 11th strongest ground force in the world by international ranking. It contains approximately 640,000 active soldiers and 500,000 reserve soldiers. They offers a number of course for youngster to join and serve their country It promotes or advertise its vacancies through well known newspapers in Pakistan throughout the year because news paper in the best mode of information for people in Pakistan. Besides this you can also check it from their official website on internet. If you are also want to join and want to serve your country than you are at right place. After reading this article you will come to know about the procedures and criteria.
Join Pak Army Through PMA Long Course:
You can become second lieutenant direct after completing Intermediate and graduation through PMA long course. Second lieutenant is one of the junior posts as an officer, which will upgrade to lieutenant after six month of commissioning.
- Only Male citizen of Pakistan are eligible for this post.
- They should be between 17years to 23 years. (3 months relaxation for both upper and lower age limit).
- Applicant must have attained 60% of marks in Intermediate and 50% in case of graduation.
- Applicant also should be unmarried.
- Minimum Height of candidate should be more than 5.4 feet.
Join As Soldiers:
Soldier is the most junior rank, who plays an important role in war for their country. You can be part as soldiers and can serve your country.
- Unmarried Male citizen of Pakistan can join this post.
- Candidate should between 17 to 23 years. (1 year relation for graduate and 2 years for driving license holders)
- Candidate must have attained 50% marks in metric. (Relaxation for Baluchistan and FATA)
- Candidate must be 5.3 feet high with 31.33” Chest.
Become Part As Major:
Major is one of the highest and senior ranks in army. Major is typically assigned as specialized officer for Battalion Unit of more than 300 solders.
- Both Male and Female citizen of Pakistan can join this post.
- Male candidate must have minimum 5.4 feet height.
- Both married and unmarried citizen can join as a Major.
- Candidate must have graduation degree holders.
There are two ways through which you can join Pak army. You can register yourself through internet or you can visit army selection center. Both are the authentic ways.
Registration through Internet:
You can register yourself by visiting the official website of Pak army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. For this procedure you should have an email account, where you can receive information about your date and time of the test. In this procedure bring your all the documents and registration fee along with you.
Registration at Selection Centers:
If you are not familiar with internet than you can Join Pak Army by visiting any of selection centers in your city and can register yourself. In this process you must brings your originals documents and registration fee on the day of registration.