Do you know that Mobilink introduces 3 pey 6 offer? Well if you are still not aware from this offer then just get ready because in this article we will be highlighting all the details about this offer. Mobilink has always been seen in the front line for grabbing the attention of its customers and even attracting other network users as well. This network is said to be one of the first network that arrived in Pakistan. Well this time Mobilink has arrived with the thrilling and much exciting offer that has been named as “3 Pey 6 Offer”. This offer has just make a big name just through its advertisement. The advertisement of this offer is featuring the famous actor and singer Ali Zafar. Through this exciting offer, the entire Mobilink customer will be allowed to make the 6 minutes call free after 3 minutes of call. Isn’t it interesting and fun! Let’s have a look at some of the main details about this offer.
Mobilink Introduces 3 Pey 6 Offer
MAIN POINTS ABOUT 3 PEY 6 OFFER:
- This offer has been available for the local network besides Mobilink. In this offer the customers of Mobilink will get the chance to make calls at any of their favorite network at any time they want. For example, if they are making the calls at Ufone then they are just required to pay the calling rates just for first 3 minutes while rest of the 6 minutes will be free of cost.
- For Jazz Budget customers, per second call will be charged for Rs. 0.90 plus tax and after three minutes this call will be free for next 6 minutes.
- There are no extra charges for activating this offer.
- 3 Pey 6 Offer will be existing till 7th March, 2013.
METHOD OF ACTIVATION:
- All the Mobilink customers can avail this offer by dialing *326#.
- To get UN-subscribe from the offer just dial *325*4#.
- There are no extra charges for the activation and in-activation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This offer has been just valid for the prepaid customers.
- This offer will just be breathing or 24 hours. After 24 hours the customer has to yet again get activated with the offer.
- If in case the user get switched to another package for example Jazz Jazba or Jazz Easy then he or she will still be subscribed with this offer.