Here you will find Unique And attractive Eid Ul Fitr Pictures, Photos And Images 2014. These collection of pictures, photos and images of Eid Ul Fitr 2014 are fit for ever usage from sending to your relative ones to set them as desktop. This year Eid Ul Fitr is coming on 1 August 2014 or 2 August 2014. It is the first day after the month Ramadan.Eid Ul Fitr has some meaning like word Eid means Festivity and Fitr means breaking the fast so this festival will start on the sunset on 29th or 30th Ramadan. preparation for the Eid Ul Fitr starts in the month of Ramadan as on that day every Muslim wear new clothes. There are some Sunnah on the day of Eid Ul Fitr and that are
- Wake up early.
- Prepare for personal cleanliness, take care of details of clothing, etc.
- Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr.
- Brush your teeth.
- Dress up, putting on best clothes available, whether new or cleaned old ones.
- Use perfume (men only).
- Have breakfast on Eid-al-Fitr before leaving for prayer ground. On Eid-al-Adha, eat breakfast after Salaat or after sacrifice if you are doing a sacrifice.
- Pay Zakaat-al-Fitr before Salaat-al-Eid (on Eid-al-Fitr).
- Go to prayer ground early.
- Offer Salaat-al-Eid in congregation in an open place except when whether is not permitting like rain, snow, etc.
- Use two separate route to and from the prayer ground.
This day is not just the celebrations of end of Ramadan but Muslims Thanked to Allah Almighty for helping them and giving strength in the month of Ramadan so that they have much self control. On the Last day of Ramadan a committee sit on a place to see the Moon and than after seeing the moon it is officially announced that Eid is on what date. Every one try to wear new and different clothes and all the homes were decorated by the ladies.
Eid Ul Fitr Pictures, Photos & Images 2014
Hope you like these Eid Ul Fitr Pictures, Photos And Images 2014 and if you want to share something with us than don’t feel shy…
This event is consider as one big day for whole Muslim mankind. On that day every person include men and women try to wear new dresses, a get to gather session is started after Eid prayer. Especially whole relatives meet each other and they all have best wishes for each other. Those that are not able to meet each other they send Eid Ul Fitr Pictures, Photos and Images between each other to wish this day in better way.