There is not a question about this factor that Pak army is the highly esteemed department of the country. It is considered to be the only noncorrupt department. All the patriotic youngsters who have strong feelings to serve their nation have utmost desire to join Pakistan forces. This text is beneficial for all those female and male jobs seeker that in 2021 how to join Pak Army as soldiers clerk or second lieutenant captain after passing Matric Inter include (FA, FSC) and Graduation in Engineering or medical field. Most of the applicants do not know the proper way and criteria for joining the army. So now we are giving you complete information on how to join Pak army after metric, inter and graduation.
Yes, your dream of wearing the most respectable uniform and serving the nation is about to be fulfilled you can be a part of this prestigious Pak fouj which is honored with salutes all over the nation and even among the other nations around the globe.
How to Join Pak Army after Matric Inter FA FSC Graduation Jobs 2021?
About the basic requirements and the various steps of the selection procedure. Read carefully the details given below to know what you have to do for making your dream of joining Pak army, a reality.
Age limit: There is the different age limit for matric, inter and graduation.
- Those candidates who want to join Pak army after metric or F.A/F.Sc must have age between 17 to 22.
- those candidates who have passed graduation 2-year program =, have age in between 17 to 23 and for candidates who have completed graduation 4 years program have age in between 17 to 24.
Basic Requirements to join Pak Army: Here is the list of the basic requirements that a candidate must have, who desires to join Pak army.
Nationality: the candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan. He should have the nationality of Pakistan.
- Marital status: the marital status of the candidate is preferred to be single ie unmarried.
Gender: Male candidates can only apply for most of the jobs in Pak army.a few exceptional and restricted seats are available for females.
- Height and Weight: The candidate must have the minimum height of 5.4’’ and his weight is calculated in body mass.
Matriculation Certificate: You have to provide your matriculation certificate along with detailed mark sheet. The students who have done O level must provide an equivalent certificate.
Intermediate Certificate: Candidates having above than 60% marks in F.A/F.Sc/ A levels will be preferred.
Graduation: Same as in intermediate, candidates should have60% marks in B.A, B.Sc or Hon.
- Identity card: computerized national identity card is necessary for the candidates who are above than 18 and if the candidate is under 18 years, he should provide computerized “B” form along with the CNIC of guardian.
Documents: candidates have provided the attested copies of all the documents stated in the application form.
- There are two ways to register you as a candidate in Pak army.
Online registration: You can register yourself online by using the internet. After the registration, you test schedule will be sent to your email.
- Physical Appearance: You can physically go to the AS & RCs selection center and submit the fee along with, Islamite, general relevant documents.
Note: This is just general info to be collected from the many online references. So sorry if anything is not right. One will get exact info from official advertisement.
These are the following steps in the selection procedure.
Step 1: The first step is to take a written test that is based on MCQs taken from the basic subjects i.e. English, Islamite, general knowledge and Pak studies.
Step 2: Those candidates who have passed the written test will go to a physical activity ie running, pushups etc.
Step 3: Now the selected candidates from the physical test at appearing in one to one interview with AS or RC
Step 4: The candidates will now appear for ISSB test.
Step 5: The complete medical examination is done at this stage.
Step 6: Final interview will be held at GHQ. So, hopefully, you have completely understood their way of how to join Pak army after metric intermediate and graduation.
After this its not problem that how to join Pak army after matric inter FA FSC graduation engineering for every latest jobs 2021. As any new advertisement of jobs are come apply and full whole requirements step by step cover everything.