Now as HAJJ come close everyone is looking forward to search Telenor Zong Jazz 3g International Call Packages for Saudi Arabia 2014. Thousands of Muslims are going to Saudi Arabia for fulfill this important responsibility. For them these call rates really matter because their related persons call them twice a day to get know of their health and other circumstances. While majority of their related persons also called to tell them for prayers so this will form a complete circle. For this circle call rates are equally important for everyone. Due to this every cellular company in Pakistan introduce some new rates. In this race every network tries to compete other in offering some attractive call packages. These details according for every network is available here separately.
Telenor Call Package Rates for Saudi Arabia 2014:
Subscription String: *345*215#
Subscription Charges: 0.99+ Tax
Call charges / 20 sec: 2.50+Tax
Validity: Expires same day at Midnight
Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer is valid for both Djuice and Talkshawk networks users.
- Offer charging pulse is 20 second regardless of the pulse of the price plan.
- Offer is valid for both Landline and Mobile numbers
- It’s necessary to subscribe it on daily bases if one to get benefit from this offer daily.
- Timing of this offer is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Zong Call Package Rates for Saudi Arabia 2014:
- Dial *747# to subscribe
Call Charges: Call Rate for Saudi Arabia & UAE: Rs. 2.22 per 15 seconds
Subscription Charges: Rs. 2.22 per day
Jazz Call Package Rates for Saudi Arabia 2014:
For Subscription one just need to dial*452#.
Call Charges: Saudi Arabia at just Rs.1.99+tax/15 sec
- This offer is available on all Mobilink packages so it’s not need to convert your package to start these rates.
- These call rates of for Limited time offer.
These are whole details of Telenor Zong Jazz International Call Packages for Saudi Arabia 2014 through which one can easily understand that which network is suited you. So if you think that present network is not support then switch it to some supportive network.