Here we will explain top fish recipe in winter. As we know that in winter season every person would love to eat fish. Because of this reason, the demand of selling fish is getting rapidly high. Every house wife wants to cook different types of fish recipes at her home. In this post, we will discuss the codfish lemon recipe. We would like to mention that codfish lemon recipe normally starts from the European cuisine. But now, it is considered to be the important part of global taste. Baking is the best method for making the codfish recipe with lemon sauce. Now we would like to discuss main ingredients and method for making the codfish recipe with lemon sauce.
Top Fish Recipe In Winter
The main and essential ingredients for making the codfish recipe are as follows:
- 1 to ½ lb of cod fish fillets.
- 2 egg whites.
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Kosher salt.
- Ground black pepper.
- Japanese bread crumbs.
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
The main ingredients for making the lemon butter sauce are as follows:
- 2 tablespoon of butter.
- 2 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Fresh lemon juice.
- Half tablespoon of kosher salt.
Now we would like to mention important directions for making codfish recipe with lemon sauce are as follows:
- The first step for making the codfish recipe is that you should take a nonstick frying pan and then put it over the medium heat and then you should heat olive oil and butter.
- Secondly, you should take a small size of bowl and then beat egg whites in it.
- The third step is that you should take a shallow dish and then spread Panko into the dish. Now, you should take the cod fish and then dip into the beaten egg whites and then coat with the help of Panko.
- The next step is that you should dust pepper as well as salt over the coated fish. Afterwards you should sauté cod fish in olive oil and butter mixture for at least 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, you should place the fish into the serving dish and keep it aside.
- Now we would like to mention the directions for making the lemon sauce. For making the lemon sauce, you should take a small size of saucepan. Then you should place the saucepan over the medium low heat and then you should heat vinegar and lemon juice for at least five minutes. After five minutes, you should mix salt as then butter. The last step is that you should sprinkle over the crispy cod fish. In this way, crispy and tasty cod fish will ready with lemon sauce.
If you want to make tasty fish in winter season then you should cook tasty cod fish with lemon sauce.