The different kind of interest free Loan in Pakistan 2021 is in pipeline now. No doubt, interest-free loans are very helpful for the families who have no earning hand or source of investment to initiate a small business. It is helpful especially for widows, young boys, and girls who found no financial means to help them survive. A lot of microfinance institutions are also working to help those people but only a few provide this option. Private non-profit organizations operate on a small scale but under the Prime Minister Youth Scheme, this time a huge budget is allocated for the purpose to provide the interest free loan to Pakistanis.
Remember, these are not small loans for the needy families, which served the poor of poorer and help them change their lives.
Interest Free Loan in Pakistan 2021 for Students:
- These Interest-Free Loans are offered under the Prime Minister Program and through this about 82.5 Million rupees will give to the students for their education expense. But, the process of all these programs is yet in pipeline.
Mostly, for granting that loan, collateral is demanded which normally valued more than the loan amount and may be submitted as a person’s guarantee. There will no further conditions to get a loan but one must not be under debt previously and must present a valid business idea to invest the amount taken.
Features of Interest Free Loan in Pakistan:
- One will return this amount in 10 Ten Years that is a handsome time.
- The installments process will start after six months of loan.
Interest Free Loan in Pakistan for Business or Home:
- A family can get an amount of 6 Lac Rupees in term of interest free loan for the business purpose in Pakistan.
- While, up to 20 Lac Rupees are also allowed for the small families for the home.
Farmers can get up to 250,0000 in term of loan and also get 2 Lac Rupees loan on the purchasing of Machinery or else tractor . Other then this, no other bank or platform has offered this kind of opportunity.
Most of the time, these Loans are available in Pakistan for business or studies. Loan for the study has been available since long in name of Qarz-e-Hasna but a loan for initiating small business is a new idea in the 21st century.
Previously, a lot of competent citizens remained handicapped due to lack of small capital to initiate own business, especially orphan and widow who previously remained dependent on others. Those loans provide them basic capital to start own business and live independently with dignity. Nothing more than collateral or a personal guarantee is required to get a loan with easy steps of processing.