Details of required documents for apply Credit Card of Askari Bank Ltd. Pakistan is given there. Askari bank makes his name in very short period of time due to their best services. The always prefer their customer and try to facilitate him. While another important thing is that their procedures are not complex, from opening account to transfer money or procedure for applying new credit card whole are quite easy. Now no one has enough time to spend on those things that has same result that able to happened in short period of time. This strategy make successful to this bank and within short period of time they get regular users and get name in top banks in Pakistan. Here we try to discuss the documents that needed for applying for a credit card. So details of these whole documents are given as below so must visit this page.
Required Documents for Apply Credit Card of Askari Bank Ltd.
Required Documents for Apply Credit Card of Askari Bank Ltd. are given there..
- Complete filled & signed application form.
- Clear copy of Valid CNIC.
- Latest (not older than 2 months) salary slip. Original or Attested.
- Copy of any utility bill (received at business & residential premises.
- IT-2 form or income estimation, in case of SEB/SEP (Sole Proprietorship).
- Copy of the NTN or sole proprietorship letter from the bank in case of SEB/SEP (Sole Proprietorship).
- Last 6 months personal bank statement or company bank statement in partnerships.
- Copy of the registered partnership deed or Bank Letter confirming the partnership status.
- Undertaking of Credit Facilities already availed from all banks & Undertaking for not utilizing the facility for IPO Subscription.
These whole documents are necessary for applying because if any of these documents is not attached with application then it will reject. So must take care of this thing and at start complete these documents.